Save some water, save some money
These are some ways you can save water around the house and also save money.
- You could turn off the water as you brush your teeth
- Take shorter showers
- Turn the water off when your washing your hands
- Check the pipes every now and then to make sure they aren't leaking
Use water wisely
- If you get a glass of water don't take a drink and dump it out that is a waste of water.
- Keep your pool water cool to reduce evaporation so it won't splash when people jump in it.
- don't just turn on water and leave it on and running.